Weekend Krend Courses - K-rend Courses
UKs No1 KREND TRAINING COURSE CENTRE
LEADERS OF KREND COURSES
This K-Rend (Krend) & Thincoat Rendering Course is a Certificated 2 day Weekend Course at Goldtrowel. One not to be missed. We offer full training during our courses and real life application at the UKs No1 Construction Training Centre of Excellence. This Weekend Krend course is outside in an uncontrolled environment and is based upon a Single Storey Building, with many features as per our pictures. Hands on from the start and as realistic as possible, what else would you expect.
Weekend krend courses in Essex, using base coats and topcoats, including Thin Coat Render Courses using all types of beads during this intensive hands on course.
We do know how to apply correctly unlike other Centres and "We do have the experience".
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHICH PROVIDER TO CHOOSE THEN PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
All students will receive a Fully Comprehensive Package during their course.
Work done by Adam Alderton - Previous Student
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE NOT A PLASTERER (SPREAD)
- This 2 Day Krend Course is ideal for those students with experience in Solid Plastering with experience in Float Work Rendering Or using Various Rules and Edges.
- During your course you will be applying base coats, stop beads, bellcast beads and corner beads to various backgrounds using the correct method. At goldtrowel you will also apply topcoats and scratch backs using the correct depth scratchers. Only here during this 2 day intensive krend course will you be able to cover decent meterage which will enable you to be fully confident and competent on completion of your course. We will also cover repairs to various substrates.
- There's absolutely no way should you be completing Krend Courses inside a training facility as it will not be in an uncontrolled environment. At Goldtrowel we are outside completing loads of meterage and not only this you need to know your substrates(backgrounds). That's what we offer with Customer support 24/7.
- At the end of the course you will be given a K-Rend Certificate and data handouts of all materials used and its application to all backgrounds.
- There are Centres in the UK that are offering Krend Courses but they are not Goldtrowel. I have looked at what they offer and catagorically they do not show you a great deal and secondly I believe they haven't got the Professional Knowledge, know how and most importantly Hands On Experience.
- Feel free to call me anytime you wish and ask any questions, even if you are unsure of what we offer.
Goldtrowel is a Krend Accredited Training Centre and has over 100 meters to use outside in an uncontrolled environment.
- Before booking any Krend Course look what providers offer, We know 100%that Goldtrowel offers the best hands on experience and training unlike others that are not whom they say they are. Read our lesson plans and also look from the pictures of what we offer.
You need to know the following:
- Applciation over existing Render
- Applciation over existing Pebbledash
- Applciation over existing Common Brick
- Applciation over existing Concrete Stipple Render
- Applciation over existing Tyrolean
- Applciation over Various Blockwork depending on the Newton of the Blockwork
- Applciation over an existing Scrapeback Render
We have a direct link to K-Rend which we also provide full after care support using our forums and technical helpline.
This course is professional in delivery and the product is fantastic to use, if applied correctly. Thats why Goldtrowel offer this course.
- K Rend Scraped Textured Finishes are the first to have achieved the prestigious Kitemark license to BS EN 998:2003. The Kitemark® is the worlds premier symbol of trust, illustrating our commitment to providing you with the highest standard of quality products and service.
- K Rend Scraped Textured Finish renders form an attractive range of one coat applications plastered directly on to block work. They can also be used as a finish in conjunction with a K Rend Base Coat.
- To achieve the required finish, float to a level surface then scrape the complete surface evenly with a scraping tool when the render is set but not hard, removing 2mm, to produce a uniform texture.
- K Rend Base (Scratch) Coats are polymer modified and cement based to ensure flexibility and strength. Scratch coats require only the addition of water and five minutes mixing time. Normally applied in one coat as a backing for K Rend finishes. Rule off to a flat finish and scratch lightly to provide a key for the next coat.
- K Rend Base Coat range has achieved the prestigious Kitemark license to BS EN 998:2003. The Kitemark® is the worlds premier symbol of trust, illustrating our commitment to providing you with the highest standard of quality products and service.
Our Krend Training cannot be beaten - Proud to be a spread join us here at Goldtrowel
We have also partnered with Licata + Greutol and here you can see all about their Company Profile.
licata + greutol‘s history finds its roots in the late sixties in Switzerland where over the years the company gained an extensive experience in coatings, insulation systems, and powdery products and it acquired a business mindset focused on reliability and punctuality of the service. The beginning of the eighties marks a milestone: the company approached the Italian industry and founded an important production centre in Italy (CanicattÏ, province of Agrigento homeland of one of the two founders), presenting itself as an innovator in the building, introducing the first external thermal insulation composite system (ETICS) and new decorative silicate potassium-based minerals, which expended right away in most of Italy licata + greutol since decided to enter the European international market in a more determined manner by setting up retail centers, agencies and joint ventures.
- Book by phone: 01708 344 700
- Training Centre Location
- Guest House's / B & B's
- Discounts and Funding
- Price List
- Request Information
- After Course Support
- Saturday 19th March 2022 - Sunday 20th March 2022
CALL TO BOOK PLEASE - 01708 344700
This course is fully booked
- Wednesday 27th April 2022 - Thursday 28th April 2022
CALL TO BOOK PLEASE - 01708 344700