External Rendering Courses | Weekend Rendering Courses
External Weekend Rendering Courses are without doubt hands on intensive and advanced rendering courses to enable you to get some decent meterage done so that you can tackle those big areas in the real world. We have the awkward areas to render but also the highest standards in delivery. Confidence plays a massive part when carrying out rendering. That's why we have a dedicated Rendering Centre. "We have over 100 metres to Render where else would you get that."
- We are Number 1 in the UK for delivering this External Rendering and Pebbledashing plastering courses. Our Company statement is this because of what we offer, what we deliver, and most importantly what you actually achieve. Our pictures are taken from our students during their courses. You will be working in an uncontrolled enviroment which is outside, which is where your course starts.
- Potential students need to understand that underpinning knowledge forms the basis of experience and here at Goldtrowel we will definately give you the knowledge, the hands on experience, patience and most off all loads of meterage using the correct tools.
Our rendering courses cover so much of everthing of external rendering that you really will be suprised of how well you develop over 2 day hands on hard work.
- Applying Render
- Scratch Coats
- Top Coats
The course training is hands on training and becoming a renderer is just as important as plastering.
For those experienced already, we offer advanced rendering training courses. We are not only Instructors but also still on the tools as well so we know what we are doing so you achieve exceptional results; what else would you expect.
External Rendering Courses are for 2 days and for 5 Day Rendering courses click here City and Guilds Accreditated and your training takes place in Essex.
- Waterproof Scratch Coat
- Flat Render
- Tyrolean Finish
Questions for your Training Provider prior to booking onto your course?
- Why Scratch coat?
- Differents types of Dashing?
- Different types of preparation for all backgrounds?
- Types of Mesh?
- Scrape back renders and certain shortfalls.
- Difference between sands and cements and the correct mix ratios over all substrates.
- What causes Renders to crack if not prepared correctly.
The above are key questions and it fundamentally important that you should know these basic answers to the above.
- Introduction - Types of mixes and expectations
- Cut and Fix Angle Beads and Bellcast Beads
- Apply scratch coats to all areas, including window walls returns etc..
- Application of Topcoats
- Rub smooth to a Flat render finish
- Synthetic Renders and its application.
- Course Handouts
Who should take this course? Any person wishing to learn new skills.
Any person who is quite fit as plastering rendering and pebbledashing are hands on trades, skills with hawk and trowel would be to an advantage,using sand and cement in all mixes, we are experts in all renders from synthetic renders to old school mixes. It is most important to understand the cycle of sand and cement and also the variants in types of mixes for the correct background. If you want to learn plastering for diy do it yourself purposes or for advancement in your profession
These courses are ideal for builders, painters, bricklayers, and other construction trades who wish to advance their careers
If you are starting out in plastering as a plasterer these are the ideal crash courses.