Rendering Courses - Rendering 5 Day Courses
Rendering Courses over 5 days at Goldtrowel are full on intensive courses as External Rendering forms part of solid plastering. Goldtrowel offers this hands on practical rendering course using sand and cement mixes. Goldtrowel has a very proud history of solid plastering thats what we do best.
We have a New purpose built Rendering Centre (Single storey building) which is outside, designed to be more than challenging to the individual. From Bay Windows, Doorways, Windows and a variant of other obstacles.
- We are Number 1 in the UK for delivering this External Rendering and Pebbledashing plastering course. Our Company statement is this because of what we offer, what we deliver, and most importantly what you actually achieve. Our pictures are taken from our students during their courses. You will be working in an uncontrolled enviroment which is outside, which is where your course starts.
- Potential students need to understand that underpinning knowledge forms the basis of experience and here at Goldtrowel we will definately give you the knowledge, the hands on experience, patience and most off all loads of meterage using the correct tools.
- We have students travelling from all over the UK to get the right training and experience, be rest assured we know our stuff.
Course Structure: Training and Assessment
- Introduction - Types of mixes and expectations
- Cut and Fix Angle Beads and Bellcast Beads
- Apply scratch coats to all areas, including window walls returns etc..
- Application of Topcoats
- Rub smooth to a Flat render finish
- Synthetic Renders and its application
- Course Handouts
Questions for your Training Provider prior to booking onto your course?
- Why Scratch coat?
- Different types of Dashing?
- Different types of preparation for all backgrounds?
- Types of Mesh?
- Difference between sands and cements and the correct mix ratios over all substrates.
- What causes Renders to crack if not prepared correctly?
- What are the correct mixes for all various backgrounds?
- What meterage will you cover on your Rendering Course?
Why choose Goldtrowel?
We are Number 1 in the UK for delivering this External Rendering and Pebbledashing plastering course. From applying render, scratch coats, top coats, pebbledashing, pargetting, city and guilds, our training, hands on, is in Essex, these are 5 day courses, and for those experienced already, we offer advanced rendering training courses. We are not only Instructors and Assessors, but we actually are still on the tools as well, so we know what we are doing so you achieve exceptional results what else would you expect.