City and Guilds Weekend Plastering Courses
Weekend city and guilds plastering courses are hands on practical plastering courses. You will learn how to achieve so much during your course. City and Guilds Plastering Courses from 20 days - 30 days of training city and guilds 6217 plastering courses.City and guilds courses are full on hands on courses and really do get you qualified as a Plasterer.
- Pay As You Train
- You can Choose your days to train with us at no extra cost
- Get a Recognised Qualification for All Your Hardwork - No Hidden Fees
- Be The Best In What You Do
- You tell us what weekends are suitable for you
- The City and Guilds 20 day ( 4 week Course) is usually £1995. We have funding at present so the course is £1550.
Booking on these Weekend City and Guilds Plastering Courses means that you can choose the weekends to train.
- If you just want to achieve a City and Guilds Plastering Qualification then it will be for 10 Weekends, which can be spread over 18 months.
- If you want to achieve the City and Guilds and NVQ Plastering Qualification then it will be 30 days of training 15 weekends to suit your needs over 18 months.
At Goldtrowel we offer various plastering courses with qualifications. From city and guilds plastering courses to nvq plastering courses. We understand that it can be difficult in choosing the right course to suit your needs, and gaurantee that we DO offer the best training in Plastering. With a proven track record over 11 years we have upskilled our courses with harder scenarios than ever before. " You don't need any experience to do these courses".
These are the Plastering Courses with Qualifcations that we offer.
For those students will No Or little experience
For those students will No Or little experience. This Plastering Course opens many opportunities for those students wishing to work onsite.
- Our courses are impactive, full on hands on training and run by dedicated Plasterers / Assessors in a professional and timely manner. The above course is more than value for money and it doesn't get any better.
- Goldtrowel offers this unique opportunity that no other training provider offers in such a short amount of time. We are experienced, knowledgeable, professional and dedicated to this award in our school of excellence.
- Your assessments will be fthroughout your course. Our Course structure is without doubt the best there is available. We have dedicated, Professional, motivated A1 Assessors and Verifiers / Instructors, who pride themselves in delivering this Credible Qualification.
- All Units of Accreditation and Assessments are held at Goldtrowel. We take great pride in what we deliver to all our students, from Training to carrying out your Assessments, our Training Centre is very challenging by way of its unusual and realistic design.
- During your time at Goldtrowel, you will receive an abundance of information such as up to date Plastering specification sheets. This can only assist you in course achievements and Assessments.
Why choose Goldtrowel?
We are the UKs No 1 Plastering Training Centre. Goldtrowel are a very credible company recognised world wide for our plastering training courses, Quality of students leaving our Training Centre.
We have many affiliations with Construction Companies who employ Goldtrowel students.
When you leave our Centre we continue to develop and help our students by means of our Plasterers Forum unique in itself, and telephone back-up and support. Course Reviews ( students talk)
We believe that its fundamentally important that all those people wishing to learn new skills and gain a qualification, visit your course provider, to feel 100% convinced that your will be receiving more than value for money.