ELCAS Plastering Courses | ELCAS Plastering Course
ELCAS Plastering Courses | ELCAS Plastering Course
ELCAS Accredited Level 3 Solid Plastering Construction Course | ELC Courses
Discounted Level 3 Plastering Course for all service personel wishing to enter the construction industry, this course is available to use with your enhanced learning credits.
ELC Courses, elcas courses, resettlement courses, plastering courses, tiling courses resettlement course, resettlement training courses,practical, hands on Courses
6 weeks intense training plus any required assessments required to achieve your NVQ qualification
Total Course Cost £2950.00
Course code GTSP31
Please be aware that to work in todays construction industry you are now required to hold a CSCS card, this card can only be attained by having achieved a competence based NVQ, this course will give you that card enabling you to work in the industry, therfore when researching your course check that you will be able to obtain this card once your course has been completed.
Goldtrowel is a CITB (CSkills) Approved NVQ Assessment Centre No 12570.
Training with Goldtrowel during your 6 weeks
- 6 weeks Intense solid training
- Various size rooms (As real as you can get)
- Real life walls and ceilings
- 5 x City & Guilds 6219 training modules
- 5 x Traditional training modules (these units are essential to work in the trade)
- Floor Screeding / Coving / Skimming over Artex / Barrel Wall & Ceilings / External Rendering
- Full pre-training package with 3 x DVD & 83 page illustrated training manual
- All backgrounds training, Brick, Block, Stud, Steel
- British Standard training plus real life training!
- Full after course support
- Start-up business advice and guidance
- Large UK network of potential job opportunities
- Differentiation to all students needs (individual help for your needs)
- Up to 25sq metre single areas to prepare you for real work.
- No short cuts during training, you do the job start to finish
- Full days 8:30-17:00
- Own Quality tools to use during course
- NVQ induction and training (site based)
- NVQ registration fees
- CSCS Health & Safety test information
- NVQ Level 3 in Solid Plastering after succesful Assessments
Typical first 5 days training during your NVQ / City and Guilds Plastering Course
- You will learn how to Plasterboard your ceiling in your allocated room, learn how to cut and fix boards correctly then scrim tape the joins, cut and fix angle beads to windows and returns, 2 coat skim (Plaster) the ceiling using the correct method and following the procedure for cutting back etc.
- Float all the walls as a backing coat, the use of scratch coats and screeds to be used as well as free rule. At Goldtrowel we use Sand and Cement. Students will also learn how to apply Direct Bond (Dot & Dab), using the correct Gypsum guidelines.
- 2 coat skim the walls flat and smooth using the correct procedure from your starting point. In the afternoon you will have a discussion about pricing work, types of plasters, different backgrounds etc. This is a great time to ask any questions you may have. You will then change rooms and carry out repairs to ceilings and walls. You will also prepare your ceilings using Artex patterns prior to the following day. (Optional)
- This is your new room that you will have to complete in one day. You will carry out a glue float and set using bonding, re bead the windows and external corners, re-skim (Plaster) the ceilings and walls to a high standard and finish externals with and without beads. By applying the trowel float trowel method you will skim your ceilings and walls all together to consolidate how much you have learnt on the first 3 days all rolled into one day. The bonus to this day is that you are now skimming over Artex.
- Coving out the rooms using various tools for internal, external and offset angles. This will be the day you will finish the rooms off completely with floor screeding to our set FFL. You will also be given up to date information on screeding using various types of insulation such as cellotex, from conservatories to New Builds we have the knowledge and experience. We will also be covering unbonded and bonded floors knowing all regulations to the relevant substrates.
Not only will you train in City and Guilds units in Plastering but we will also train and you in the following:
- Apply floating coat and finish plaster to Artex Ceiling
- Boarding and setting a ceiling in 2 Coat Finish
- Applying a floating coat to wall and attached pier
- Applying and finishing the setting coat to a floored wall and attached pier
- Applying a floating coat to a square or rectangular column
- Applying a floating finishing coat to a square or rectangular column
- Scrim and skim finish with plaster (Dot & Dab)
- Screeding a sand and cement floor from a given level of datum point.
- Applying a textured finish with border.
- Applying a plain rendering and finish with a wood float
- Fixing bell cast bead and applying scratch coats to wall areas.
Our Commitment :-
Give you the advice, support and most importantly professional quality training at the highest level. Its your development that matters to us.
When booking your course make sure that your provider is accreditated. This will clearly give you the confidence that you have chosen a Professional Centre with excellent information and guidance throughout.
We are a dedicated Plastering School and offer the best training for real life employability.
We have more Plastering Experience with our qualified Instructors Assessors and Internal Verifiers than any other provider in the UK.
This course can be covered over a period to suit you as long as you complete the entire course within 18 months. You can train for 6 consecutive weeks, divide your weeks up or even incorporate some weekend training if you have ongoing weekly commitments. At Goldtrowel we aim to make our qualifications as accessible as is possible.
When booking with your Course Provider you need to make sure that they are offering the right course to suit your needs and value for money, and when choosing your plastering course you should not be sharing areas. In other words, its not acceptable when 2 people are on the same ceiling and in the same room.
You need your own designated area, at Goldtrowel thats what you have, your own room. Our prices are based on the course structure and the amount that you complete and achieve.
elc courses, elcas plastering courses, elcas bricklaying courses, elcas tiling courses, elcas polished plastering courses