NVQ Level 2 External Wall Insulation Courses
Our NVQ Level 2 External Wall Insulation Courses are to get you qualified to NVQ L2 to install External Wall Insulation Systems onsite.We offer this 5 day Intense EWI Course which is a hands on full on course in partnership with Wetherby.
Your NVQ External Wall Insulation Courses will exceed any Training Centre within the UK. Goldtrowel are proud to be associated with Wetherby Building Systems.
We Specialise in Intricate Render Systems and you will not be disappointed with what we offer.
If you think that one day Courses will get you qualified then " Think Again". It will quite simply not happen.
Point to Note:
- Training Centres around the UK are offering the City and Guilds in Internal Wall Insulation and External Wall Insulations.
- The City and Guilds is NOT recognised onsite so therefore in our Professional opinion it's the wrong choice. The NVQ is what is required using EWI with various companies throughout the UK.
- These practical courses can often be tailored to suit the group's individual needs and will cover insulation board fixing, basecoat application and one final finish, from a choice of silicone thin coat render, dry dash, brick slip or brick effect render.
- If you need advice on the differences between these products, you may refer to the 'Wetherby Systems / System Finishes' section our website, click on the links embedded on this page below or if you had a specific query please contact our technical helpline on 0845 838 2380.
- Please follow this link for Course Structure
- During your Course we also incorporate New System Top Coat Finishes with Bespoke Designs.
Competition VSs SPY ON THE WALL
NICE TO MEET YOU PAUL WHO VISITED GOLDTROWEL 16 MAY , NOW YOU CAN TAKE ALL OF OUR IDEAS & COMPETE WITH US IN EWI COURSES. THE COMPANY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. AT LEAST YOU CAN TELL THE OWNER WHAT WE ARE UPTO. A VERY SAD STATE TO CALL YOURSELF A DECENT TRAINING CENTRE. YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, LEARN YOUR CRAFT.
- The total cost for the NVQ Assessment is £750. There's no hidden fees.
- You will be inducted for your NVQ during your EWI Course, which means you can work onsite installing EWI Systems, during this we will come to you and Assess your work at NO extra cost.
- Complete package costs £625 For Course/ £750 for NVQ
- Funding your NVQ - Providing that you meet our Funding Criteria you may be eligible for the NVQ free of Charge providing that you are un-employed and are eligible with DWP.
Wetherby Building Systems (Wetherby), the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of external wall insulation systems, is celebrating after being recognised in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100.
The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain's top 100 private companies with the fastest growing profits. As it celebrates a significant increase in sales over the financial period 2010-2011, Wetherby has been included in the league table for the first time.
Wetherby can attribute its rapid growth to government schemes, such as CERT, CESP and ECO that have provided funding for energy efficient measures, including external wall insulation, to be retrofitted to properties. This has seen a significant rise in the number of regeneration projects across the country that have taken advantage of the schemes, which in turn has created a huge demand for external wall insulation within the industry.
This increase in demand has seen Wetherby's comprehensive range of systems installed on almost 50,000 properties across the UK over the last year, creating a saving of more than 60,000 tonnes of CO2.
Commenting on the achievement, Wetherby's Managing Director Bob Deane said: "This is a fantastic achievement for the company, we have had a phenomenal 12 months and are continuing to experience rapid growth as more and more people within the industry begin to realise the benefits of external wall insulation.
"With our management team having had over 30 years of experience specialising in EWI systems, we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of the market so were the first choice for many new projects under the new government schemes. As ECO and The Green Deal gain momentum, the demand for our products is only set to grow so we are increasing our manufacturing facilities and resources as necessary so we can cater for the increase in projects we are expecting to see."
Wetherby Building Systems Ltd is the UK's market leader in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of external wall insulation (EWI) systems, polymer modified renders, silicone & acrylic thin-coat renders & brick slip systems for the retrofit market. Wetherby's insulated render systems offer environmentally sympathetic external facade solutions that have been successfully installed on many domestic refurbishment projects, new build schemes, commercial buildings and educational establishments for over 20 years.