Polished Marble Cement Flooring and Wall Courses
Venetian Marble Flooring Courses Or as some know it as Polished Plastering, are very different flooring courses that the UK has to offer. Unique, waterproof and awe-inspiring these finishes are amazing. On successful completion of your Cement Flooring Course you will be presented with an Approved Installer / Applicator Certificate.
This 5 day Venetian Marble Flooring Course is a must. It is not Micro Cement, it is a Marble Flooring Course. You will be working on Floors and walled areas.
- These finishes are suitable for use in areas where you want natural materials and simple lines. For this reason, its ideal for a minimalist environment because of smooth uninterrupted continuity.
- We have combined an application technique with a flooring material to achieve an excellent compromise which retains the eshetics of antique marmorino while adding the durability of modern day living demands.
- Our training will cover substrates,primers application methods, special effects and sealing the flooring products over a 5 day period. You will not be mislead, our pictures are our work Or work done by our students.
- This Unique Marble cement flooring course creates the aspect of polished or waxed Marble concrete easily, with the application of thin but extremely durable decorative layers, applied with a trowel over existing wooden, concrete and ceramic flooring.
Polished Venetian Flooring courses using various finishes from concrete overlay flooring materials, floorings and walls, resins and waxes, this is a great course for use anywhere including wet rooms, for domestic and commercial projects.
These products be applied over almost any surface.
- Tiles and ceramics, avoiding the need to remove
- Old concrete walls & smooth floors
- Bathrooms, countertops, showers & wet rooms
- Walls of gypsum & plasterboard
- Concrete stairs & furniture
- During your course you will cover the following:
- Introduction into Polished Venetian Marble Flooring
- Product History Technical Data
- Tools, Mixing
- Site Preparation
- Application of Primers and base coats
- Meshing out and application of 2nd Flooring Coat including walls
- 3rd & 4th coat flooring application
Application of colouring systems to walls and floors
- Application of waxes.
- Buffing, polishing, sealing and finishing
- Course Summary.
- Presentation of Approved Installer / Applicators certificates
Where can these products be used?
Bathrooms, Kitchens, stairs, hallways, or bedrooms. Care must be taken to avoid damaging it as you would for any floor made of wood, tile or soft stome. It is naturally a non-slip surface, but special anti-slip treatments are possible. It has a smooth lightly polished finish which has a transparent look. Cleaning is extremely easy. The final effect depends on the protective treatment