Thin Coat Rendering Courses | Thin Coat Rendering 2 Day
Thin Coat Rendering Courses, offering a massive selection of Thin Coat Finishes and loads of meterage. Goldtrowel is the lead Training Provider in the UK in all aspects of Internal and External Plastering / Rendering Courses. These Courses are run over weekends only.
We have also partnered with Licata + Greutol and here you can see all about there Company Profile.
Uks Leaders in Thincoat Render Sytems
licata + greutol‘s history finds its roots in the late sixties in Switzerland where over the years the company gained an extensive experience in coatings, insulation systems, and powdery products and it acquired a business mindset focused on reliability and punctuality of the service. The beginning of the eighties marks a milestone: the company approached the Italian industry and founded an important production centre in Italy (CanicattÏ, province of Agrigento homeland of one of the two founders), presenting itself as an innovator in the building, introducing the first external thermal insulation composite system (ETICS) and new decorative silicate potassium-based minerals, which expended right away in most of Italy licata + greutol since decided to enter the European international market in a more determined manner by setting up retail centers, agencies and joint ventures.
Jason Trained at Goldtrowel - Thin Coat Rendering Courses
BROWNE CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
16 Wrenbrook Road
Question. Why choose Thin Coat Render?.
Answer. Quicker and easier to apply and waterproof at the same time. Cheaper and a very effective way of a quick makeover for any domestic dwelling.
Why choose Goldtrowel for your training?
- At Goldtrowel we are outside completing loads of meterage and not only this you need to know your substrates(backgrounds). That's what we offer with Customer support 24/7.
- There's No other Company that offers the specification and training that we do.
What will you cover during your weekend.
- Application of a variety of basecoats over different substrates.
- Application of beads, re-beading
- Application of mesh
- Application of various Thincoat render systems.
- How to go over existing, pebbledash, sand and cement renders, painted renders, Tyroleane and concrete stipple render
- How to apply Quoins / Keystones using various techniques.
- Application of details around doors and windows including Banding.