Venetian Marble Plastering Courses - UKs No1 Centre
Our Venetian Marble Plastering Courses are No1 in the UK.. We feel that No other training centre offers what we do," The complete package". Our Venetian Marble courses, training and facilities are the best for this delivery in venetian marble plastering... We are on various dvds doing what we do best. There are many Centres saying that they offer this but have little Or No experience at all. We are the only Company in the UK and based in Essex, that offers real life experience and Training.
Just look through our website to see the students that I have personally trained with their websites and quality of work, that to me is success in itself.
We have a large selection of Venetian Decorative Plasters and Paint Finishes from Italy's Main Producers VENEZIA STUCCO.
There are other providers around the UK but they just don't offer what we do. You can crack on with samples day in and day out but if you can't put some meterage on then it's false hope. Just visit whoever you go with that's all I can say.
As an NVQ Approved Centre Of Excellence we are the only Provider in the UK that offers a recognised NVQ Unit for Polished Plastering.
This is the correct Qualification for Polished Plaster Applicators. QCF79
We have the largest and most professional Centre in the UK
It has taken more than 18 years to be where we are in Venetian Marble Plastering Courses.
We offer serious training, materials are on tap so you gain so much competence and confidence which enables you to market and sell your company to many clients.
No other Provider offers what we do and they know it. What you should do is visit them and see for yourself as many trade out of small units and back of garages.
We have an amazing Polished Plaster Showroom designed for past and present students and clients to see what the latest trends in Decorative Finishes are available.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.
PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR PROVIDER ASK THEM QUESTIONS, VISIT THEM SPEAK TO THE INSTRUCTOR CONSIDER THEIR EXPERIENCE. MOST JUST OFFER SAMPLES AND WITH US YOU ARE GUARANTEED RESULTS AND PROPER METERAGE.
PLEASE NOTE: We know our craft and some providers claim they offer Qualifcations and that the qualification is accepted in UK. This is Wrong. Your Provider needs to be NVQ Approved.
WE ARE THE LONGEST SERVING PROVIDER - FACT
There are people seting up Training Centres that have done courses and have NO or Little experience if you call me I can tell you everyone one of them - "Don't be fooled"
It's not the cost of the Course - It's what you get for your money.
Ranging from 22 Finishes to 48 depending on 5 Or 10 Day Venetian Plastering Courses
- Our Training Centre is the "REAL DEAL". We don't trade out of a back garage. We are UKs No1 that set up 16 years ago in oreder to give students the BEST Polished Plaster Training. Just visit us and you will see.
Goldtrowel is far more experienced than any other training provider within the UK in Polished Plastering Training and applications. We don't bring in outside Companies to do the training at all and advertise WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE.
We have in excess of 200 sqm Of Area for you to get it right. Challenging but most importantly "HANDS ON"
QUESTION: When enquiring, ask to speak to the Instructor and ask them to explain exactly what you will cover on your course. We are here 24/7 and my details are on our Homepage
We are 100% Uks No1 Polished Plastering / Venetian Marble Plastering Centre
WE HAVE NOW ADDED AN ADDITONAL 120 METRES TO OUR VENETIAN CENTRE
We are the Leaders in the UK in all Polished Plastering / Venetian Marble Plastering Training Courses.
If you visit us and our showroom you won't be dissappointed.
OUR TRAINING CANNOT BE BEATEN
Some of our work at Venetian Interiors London - This is what you can achieve
We do have the the Experience and it cannot categorically get any better.
SOME OF OUR RECENT WORK THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE CONFIDENCE IN THAT WE KNOW OUR CRAFT TO TEACH YOU
Travertino & Polished Classico Plaster Specialists
Lukasz achieving Banded Travertino with Banded Polished Classico
The Difference between Goldtrowel and any other Training Provider
- There are many Centres setting up trying to emulate what we do. Categorically there are misleading you. COVERIT.IT are the world leaders of Venetian Plaster materials, and we ( Decorative Plastering) not only supply to people only that we have and still train with us in the Finest of Polished Plaster Materials, but offer you a full support package for your journey.
- We are proud of your achievements and the Highest Standards of Training that the UK has to offer.
- Quite simply we cannot be bettered.
- If you want to proceed with NVQ Level 3 with Venetian Plastering we can do this for you.The Term "MARMORINO" is it's ordinary and natural meaning. - Marmorino Veneziano is a plaster or stucco decoration used on Ceilings, Walls and Floors - Therefore each finish has a proper name made up of different Micron sizes of Marble powders. The name of the product will tell you on the tub, clearly displaying it's true and original name.
Please visit us, so we can show you our work and we do employ people that we have trained:
Question: Does your course provider offer you Dvd's and loads of meterage and full support forever? We do your trainer is in them
Question: If you can smell a strong odour the chances are that it has a binding agent in, which also creates delam and most importantly indicates that the products have been played around with and are not genuine? Ours are Authentic and Guaranteed
- Polished Plaster is another name for Venetian plaster (Italian: Stucco Veneziano). At Goldtrowel it's the quality of the material (Coverit.it) Venezia Stucco and the experience and the knowledge of the applicator.
- My goal is to provide our students who train with us the best of both.
- For tutorials please visit this link
Look at our Polished Plaster Interior Design website.
Tools Supplier in Italy
We are not a Paint Workshop? We are Experienced Specialist Applicators / Instructors delivering High End Range Training for you to carry out proper meterages.
Work done from my previous students who have trained with Goldtrowel
What Finishes do I cover during my Courses?
THESE ARE ALL MARMORINO FINISHES
- Polished Fine Finishes - Spat as it is known is the Supreme Polished Finish - You achieve 6 of these
- Smooth Finishes - 3 Finishes
- Pitted Concrete Finishes
- Honed Concrete
- Dragged Smooth Finishes
- Washed Classico Finishes
- Travertino - 2 Finishes
- Broken Stone- 1 Finish
- Comete - 2 Finishes
- Metallic - 2 Finishes
- Bespoke Travertino
- Pitted Mettalic
- Vesuvio - 2 Finishes
- Cadoro - 2 Finishes
- Polished Concrete - 2 Finishes
Important Notice: The harder you work on your Course the more you will complete
- It takes many years to build up Credibility, thats what we have done, we have been supplying and teaching to the UK for many years. In the UK many providers and suppliers do not use Authentic products, they use acrylic which is not what you should accept as the real product. We are proud to be working in partnership with companies in Italy.
- You will see your Instructor in DVD's and doing many jobs which should give you the confidence in knowing that we can deliver the Best Training to all students.
- Unlike others that advertise training but can't actually do it themselves."Your right is not to be mislead"
WE OFFER FULL AFTER CARE SUPPORT ON COMPLETION OF YOUR COURSE.
For all materials visit www.veneziastucco.co.uk
It takes many years to build up Credibility, thats what we have done, we have been supplying and teaching to the UK for many years. In the UK many providers and suppliers do not use Authentic products, they use acrylic which is not what you should accept as the real product. We are proud to be working in partnership with companies in Italy
This is a unique opportunity for those personnel wishing to gain more confidence when carrying out venetian marble polished plastering whether commercially or domestically. This course will give you so much extra in every shape and form in art of Venetian Marble Plastering. Many people call Venetian Marble, Polished plastering, we also incorporate unique metallic finishes during your course and we are also suppliers to the UK of our Authentic Products.
For information on our Polished Cement Marble Flooring Courses click here
Please Read my thoughts and views of what we do for you:-
Venetian Marble Plastering News from Andy:
I have spent many years working hard to develop top quality training, without misleading clients Or students.
- Our facilities that have been developed solely for Venetian Marble Plastering takes it to another level.
- It is my fundemental responsibility to make sure that you are confident on completion of your course.
- Offering full support not only to the students, but also to those purchasing our Top Authentic Materials.
- There are many occasions when I pass on work. See our forum for their comments.
- Website Designing and promotion.
- I am there for all my students 24/7 offering advice and support when needed.
- I have a very comprehensive Portfolio of Supplying and Applicating Venetian Marble Plaster to High End Interior designers.
- You should only have to train once that's why other Centres try and emulate what we are teaching but they just can't cut it. If you are reading this you know who you are. We won't mislead you.
In the UK many companies offering Venetian Marble products have NO authenticity. Our products are Authentic,Top Quality and give beautiful results.
People wishing to learn Venetian Marble Plastering, Polished Plastering,Stucco and Metallic finishes should come to Goldtrowel because of what we offer. The pictures you see are not donwloaded from other websites, they are what students have completed whilst on their course.
- Our products are labelled,understood and have no hidden binders. Why buy a product without having clarity of what you are using...?
- You will mix all materials whilst on course to understand how important the process is and to gain a full understanding of how to use these materials.
Upon Booking your Course you will recieve a Venetian Marble Plastering DVDS which also forms part of your Pre Course Study Guide.
Apprentice in the making my son Jake
What is Polished Plaster , Stucco Plaster?
- Polished Plaster is a smooth shiny plaster made from Lime putty and Carrara marble powders. It is a natural Lime based plaster that requires a specialist application.
Where does Polished Plaster, Stucco come from?
- The Polished Plaster that Goldtrowel supplies comes from Venezia Stucco Italiano in Italy. This is now a global brand supplying Polished Finishes to homes and businesses all over the world.
Why are there different terms for Polished Plasters?
- Many refer to it as Marmorino, Venetian Plaster, Stucco, Lucidato, Spatulata, Veneziano plus others. These terms can mean the same style of product or something very different depending on how companies brand their product. Always request a sample to ensure you know which Polished Plaster you are getting.
What do Polished Plasters look like?
- The finest Polished Plaster ( Classic Marmorino ) is very smooth and cold to the touch. It has a reflective sheen.
The textures vary greatly depending on the product and style you require. Our Carrara Marmorino has a matt like shine while the Intonachino and Dilavato have textured surfaces. The Chamois / Velvet Marmorino is truly unique with a gentle soft sheen while being very fine in texture.
What colours can you provide?
- We have a standard colour range and can custom colour the products.
Where can I use Polished Plasters?
- Polished Plaster works well in both domestic and commercial settings. In domestic setting we use our finishes on feature walls, bathrooms and kitchens. In commercial projects we use them in boardrooms, reception areas, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Can we create something unique?
- Yes, we specialise in working with customers to create bespoke finishes. We can even use stencils to imprint designs into or raised out on the surface of the finishes. Please contact us with your ideas as we love a challenge.
Can you apply Polished Plaster to my Ceilings Walls and Bathrooms?
- We can apply the Venetian Marble Polished Plaster, Stucco on most Bathrooms, Walls and Ceilings. However, all traces of wall paper need to be removed.
How long will Polished Plaster Last?
- In Italy there are many examples of Marmorino on the exterior of the buildings. Therefore in modern buildings if the substrate is suitable the finish should out live the applicator.
For all your Tools and Materials please visit the website below:
Colour Chart (Free PDF Download)
PDF Document Marble Colour Catalogue
PDF File | 2.5 MB approx.
Marble Colour Catalogue
PDF File | 2.5 MB approx.
Marble or polished plaster is another name for Venetian plaster (Italian: Stucco Veneziano). Quality Lime is that what matters and the quality of the material and the knowledge of the applicator.