A unique opportunity for those personal who have not completed there city and guilds at Goldtrowel who wish to add additional units to their qualification in solid plastering This course is for 1 day..
If you have completed your City and Guilds at Goldtrowel this does not apply as you would have completed all 15 Units.
As we are the only Training Provider that achieves all the 15 units of accreditation for City & Guilds Plastering. It is very important to achieve all units, to class your self competent all aspects of Solid Plastering. We are proud and dedicated Instructors and Assessors / Verifiers in knowing that if you visit us you will not be disappointed.
You can add additional units to your city and guilds 6217 qualification each unit to would like achieve is ?115.
Any of these optional units are available at Goldtrowel.
The 7 Mandatory Units are:
- 016 - Repairing a patch in a plastered wall
- 065 - Boarding and setting a ceiling in one coat
- 066 - Applying a floating coat to wall and attached pier
- 067 - Applying and finishing the setting coat to a floored wall and attached pier
- 068 - Applying a floating coat to a square or rectangular column
- 069 - Applying a floating finishing coat to a square or rectangular column
- 070 - Scrim and skim finish with plaster
The 8 Optional Units are:
- 017 - Screeding a sand and cement floor from a given level of datum point.
- 018 - Introduction to fixing floor tiles and skirting tiles.
- 071 - Applying a textured finish with border.
- 072 - Re-plaster over textured ceiling using bonding agent
- 073 - Applying a plain rendering and finish with a wood float
- 074 - Applying a Tyrolean hand machine finish to a prepared wall
- 075 - Fixing bell cast bead and applying scratch coats to wall areas.
- 076 - Applying pebble dash finish to a prepared wall