NVQ Level 2 External Wall Insulation Courses
Our NVQ Level 2 External Wall Insulation Courses are to get you qualified to NVQ L2 to install External Wall Insulation Systems onsite. We offer this 5 day Intense EWI Course which is a hands on full on course in partnership with Licata.
Your NVQ External Wall Insulation Courses will exceed any Training Centre within the UK. Goldtrowel are proud to be associated with Licata.
We Specialise in Intricate Render Systems and you will not be disappointed with what we offer.
If you think that one day Courses will get you qualified then " Think Again". It will quite simply not happen.
Point to Note:
- Training Centres around the UK are offering the City and Guilds in Internal Wall Insulation and External Wall Insulations.
- The City and Guilds is NOT recognised onsite so therefore in our Professional opinion it's the wrong choice. The NVQ is what is required using EWI with various companies throughout the UK.
- These practical courses can often be tailored to suit the group's individual needs and will cover insulation board fixing, basecoat application and one final finish, from a choice of silicone thin coat render, dry dash, brick slip or brick effect render.
- If you need advice on the differences between these products, you may refer to the Licata Systems / System Finishes' section our website, click on the links embedded on this page below or if you had a specific query please contact our technical helpline on 0845 838 2380.
- Please follow this link for Course Structure
- During your Course we also incorporate New System Top Coat Finishes with Bespoke Designs.
- The total cost for the NVQ Assessment is £950. There's no hidden fees.
- You will be inducted for your NVQ during your EWI Course, which means you can work onsite installing EWI Systems, during this we will come to you and Assess your work at NO extra cost.