During the webinar, CSCS Head of Operations, Garry Mortimer, and Head of Communications, Alan O’Neile delivered a briefing on the withdrawal of IA and the support available, including enhanced CITB grant funding and flexible assessment routes, prior to a Q&A with guests.
The webinar also covered the following areas:
- Why Industry Accreditation is being withdrawn.
- Straightforward routes off IA that exist for many individuals.
- Flexible assessment routes that ensure individuals do not need to attend college to gain a qualification.
- Increased CITB grants to help those who need to undertake qualifications.
- Guidance on which professional bodies are approved for the PQP card and which academic qualifications are accepted for an AQP card
- Other CSCS updates around CSCS Smart Check and My CSCS.
Guidance and support, including step-by-step, card-specific, flowcharts for those affected is available via the links below, while a full list of Industry Accreditation FAQs is available via CSCS.uk.com/IAFAQs.
For any further queries, please contact CSCS via CSCS.uk.com/contact.
Cardholder guidance pages
Manager cardholders: CSCS.uk.com/IAManager
Supervisor cardholders: CSCS.uk.com/IAGoldSupervisor
Roofing cardholders: CSCS.uk.com/IARoofer
Advanced Craft cardholders: CSCS.uk.com/IAGoldAdvancedCraft
Blue Skilled cardholders: CSCS.uk.com/IABlueSkilled